Who benefits from online schooling?
Delivered through the online learning environment, this option provides a comprehensive, in-depth curriculum with parental involvement and support. The teachers provide the instruction, assessment and accreditation.
- Students learn at their own pace
- Parents are actively involved in their child’s learning, while the child studies in a stress-free and comfortable environment
- The student learns discipline, and is responsible for their own work
- Effectively prepares the student for university life
Designed to supplement a learner’s development outside their current school’s curriculum, the single subject option is a tailored solution to bridge the gap between extra tuition and extra exam subjects.
- Ideal if the learner wishes to take on an extra school subject or if a particular school subject is not covered.
- Excellent as a form of extra tuition for a specific learning area
- Perfect for matriculants who have finished their school career, but need additional subjects for entry into a tertiary institution
- Of particular help to students who need to complete their matric over one or more years